“To live is to experience things, not sit around pondering the meaning of life”
The Presence Programme focuses on forming a positive presence on the game reserve by riding out to all corners of the property.
It helps to keep horses fit and wildlife habituated. It is in fact a conservation minded programme.
We only take up to six riders on.
The duration is between 1 and 2 weeks.
What will you experience when taking part of this adventure:
- Assist in daily care of horses,
- taking care of equipment,
- doing ground work with the horses,
- camping out with the horses,
- assist in Anti-poaching exercises such as snare sweeps either by foot or on horseback, fence patrols and night drives, especially during full moon
- assisting in the special species breeding program as the need arises
Please note: The level of engagement with the horse will depend on your riding skills, knowledge and training.
We hope to create a relaxed environment for you during your stay with us, while your participation in the program is designed to bring positive presence to the game reserve.
Hope to see you soon!
Prices start at: 9375 ZAR/ approx. 620 Euro/ 753 USD
For more information contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact form here!
In partnership with the Safari Horse Company